For a few brief years in the early 1980’s, the best pizza in all of Kentucky was found not at Mr. Gatti’s or Shakey’s, nor at Godfather’s, nor Noble Roman’s. It was at TJ’s Pizza Pub in Elizabethtown.
Converted from a drive thru car wash by brothers Tom and Mike Brandenburg, TJ’s thrived upon its opening, and was a favorite hangout for local kids to play Atari asteroids. But TJ’s - named for a friend (and mentor’s) place a few towns over - ultimately flamed out due to refusing to compromise on the quality of its ingredients. As local legend has it, one of their best customers was teenager from southern Indiana named John, who would faithfully commute to Etown each week in his bumblebee striped black and gold Chevy Camaro Z28 to pick up some pies for his Papa. John was so devastated when TJ’s closed that he sold his beloved Camaro to buy TJ’s pizza ovens and install them in his father’s struggling tavern in Jeffersonville. And the rest, as they say, is history.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping