Big Buck Hunter Competitions, Trivia Night Tuesdays & Sunday Funday - it all went down at Garrett's Restaurant and Railroad Tavern. Celebrate the Georgetown tavern that Hoyas from 1979 to 2011 all remember fondly.
These brand new reproductions are based on the originals. Every last detail is historically accurate.
Color: Kelly Green (with Yellow Art)
Front: Garrett's "There Goes the Neighborhood"
Back: Garrett's signature Train Logo
***Buy 5 or More Georgetown T-Shirts and receive $10 off your entire order!*** (Calculated at checkout.)
A portion of all sales of this product will be donated to the Georgetown Scholars Program on behalf of the Class of 1989.
• 100% cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle